Should I Commute or Defer My Pension?
This is one of the most pivotal choices you will make in regards to your retirement finances: whether to take your pension as your company offers it, or commute it and manage it through other means.
With a comprehensive review of your cash flow and financial needs, we help you determine the best option. We also define a plan to manage your pension with greater customization around your needs, higher growth potential and distinct tax advantages. Whether you choose to defer or commute, the objective is to ensure your wealth will last through a retirement of 20, 30, or even 40 years.
We also help you to:
- Develop a clear investment plan that can adapt to your evolving retirement lifestyle
- Manage risk and tax within your portfolio
- Determine when to take your Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Old Age Security (OAS)
- Balance your company benefits with cash flow needs and health care cost projections
- Develop a protection plan that factors in your family health history
Get in Touch with Our Team
If you have questions about your retirement, your wealth or your investments, feel free to get in touch with us by filling out the form below or calling our office.*Required fields